Our purpose is to serve the public through the collection, conservation, exhibition and interpretation of Star Wars memorabilia and artifacts, using the collection to provide meaningful educational, aesthetic, intellectual and cultural experiences for a wide array of audiences and to carry out other charitable and educational activities associated with this goal.
Funds raised are used for insurance, utilities, professional services, maintenance on the buildings, and protection and preservation of the collection. None is used to acquire collectibles. Monies raised also enable Rancho Obi-Wan to perform public outreach to schools and other charitable organizations and to support community programs.
By becoming a "member" of Rancho Obi-Wan you are joining with us to support our endeavors of education and inspiration! Members get special privileges and offers and as a thank you for your donation we will send you the 2015 Membership Kit which includes a 2015 member patch, a John Mollo Obi-Wan Kenobi costume concept card (second in a series), a personalized membership card signed by Steve, and a thank you letter.
In addition, any past member who renews this year will receive a special renewal gift, a 1 1/4" 2015 Member lapel pin!
- ONE 2015 Membership Kit
- Priority access to the Rancho Obi-Wan Experience booth at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim, April 16-19, 2015
- Access to members-only online store
- Access to members-only exclusive merchandise including the Star Wars Celebration 2015 exclusive patch
- Store discount
- Fully deductible *
- Members can purchase merchandise and tour tickets online at the Member Store.
Tour tickets are $60 each, 2 ticket minimum. Kids 12 and under are free.
Annual PayPal Subscription $40.00 (automatically renews every year until cancelled)
Ensure you are a supporting member every year. Also, subscriptions get free shipping!!
If you are renewing a membership, please login before purchasing a new membership.
Donations in any amount are appreciated *
* Donations may be tax-deductible in the U.S. Rancho Obi-Wan, a California nonprofit public benefit corporation, has been granted official tax exempt status (section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code) from the United States Internal Revenue Service. Tax-exempt status was granted September 23, 2012 and is retroactive back to the date of creation of the corporation: October 28, 2011. You may be able to deduct donations from your federally-taxable income. Please contact a tax professional for the details of deducting such a donation. Our tax ID# is: 45-3771886. Memberships and donations are not refundable.